Thursday, April 24, 2014

I need a book. NEED!

Need.


My soul has been crying out for some book time lately. I've been so busy being Freia and making the shinies that I've not been able to stop, chill and just read in quite some time. Oh, I've tried, but I can't seem to find one that will hold my attention long enough to compete with the shinies. And while I write this, I sit and wonder... with all I have to do right now... when will I find this book time? And then the answer comes... if it's good enough, I'll make the time.

So, I call out. What fabulous, awesome M/M book have you guys read lately? Long one, short one... I don't care. Not too much in to the BDSM thing right now, but past that... anything goes.

Read one?

Hit me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...