Saturday, May 3, 2014

Day 29: Whispering Pines #Mambaz100happydays

One of the things I love about living here on the high desert is that we're nestled at the foot of the Cascade mountains. There are so many great things wrapped up in that statement. One of them is the sound of complete silence. Well, maybe not /complete/ silence, but on a morning like this, I can't hear a car, a truck, or even a single, solitary person. What do I hear?

A couple of birds. Chirping away, with a lovely little song. And wind. Wind as it whispers thru the pine trees. Mountain wind sounds different than other wind. It almost... hums. If I sit, quiet down and just listen, I can almost feel it hum throughout my body. 

So peaceful this morning. I've been sitting here for hours, working on shinies, reading a little and just listening. 

What a lovely Saturday morning. 



That's my yard. Hi yard :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...