Thursday, May 8, 2014

Day 34: New Paperwhite #mambaz100happydays

IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE!! *happy dances* MY NEW PAPERWHITE IS HEEEERE!!


Isn't it purty? *pets*

I am so excited. With the way I've been devouring books in the last couple of weeks, I've noticed my Kindle was getting... glitchy. This was unacceptable. So, Monday, I decided with the way I've been working my fingers to the bone, making shinies for Freia, it was far past time she bought me a present. So, I made her buy me a new Paperwhite. :D And a cool cover for said paperwhite.

OMG I already love it. I didn't realize how much my eyes were struggling on my old one. My eyes are loving this one. And OMG it has a light! I shall be able to read in bed! Without that stoopid extra light I've always had to use. I am so excited to try it out tonight! I took it in the bathroom at work to see if it worked and OMG I COULD SEE IT!! IN THE DARK EVEN!!

I love my new Kindle. How kind of Freia to get it for me. I think it's the first thing she's bought me that wasn't just... more shiny supplies. Bless her little heart. ;)


2 comments:

  1. Best happy yet. Has it been a good month? I mean, more than thirty days down and all. Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's...been ok. At first it made a difference, redirected my focus and I was looking for happys, excited to see what it would be. That lasted about a week lol. As it goes on it's harder to remember to look. Or maybe just harder to remember to pic and post lol. Not sure which.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...